I’m all about revealing way too many things about myself!!!
Just kidding, not really, I just like answering weird questionnaires like this.
Even with short answers, this post is still over 2K words, and I’M SO SORRY, so I’m going to end the intro now and hope you enjoy reading it!! (Because I just revealed way too many things about myself for you to hate it.)
1. what’s your name?
May! (It’s not my real name, contrary to popular belief.)
2. any nicknames or aliases?
Mango Queen? Mayonnaise? Mayo?
3. your gender?
I identify as genderqueer/genderfluid (for now, that’s all I’m comfortable saying)! I use she/they pronouns.
4. your star sign?
SCORPIO!!! I don’t seem like a Scorpio but I am. Kind of.
5. how old are you?
Ehhhh I don’t feel that comfortable stating my age anymore so I’ll just say that I’m a high schooler!!
6. your relationship status?
Single, and probably will be for a long time.
7. any children?
8. any pets?
Sadly I’m allergic to dogs and cats, and I have no pets. (I REALLY WANT A DOG THOUGH.)
9. any tattoos or piercings?
Nope! Maybe in the future for piercings but also, putting holes in my body makes me cringe.
10. what do you like about yourself?
Um… I’m kind of funny? Good at writing? Loyal?
11. what do you dislike about yourself?
Oh my god this is the worst possible question you could ask a mentally ill person. The least personal answer is that I have HORRIBLE posture. Absolutely horrible. And also a crooked smile.
12. righty or lefty?
Righty! I write, throw, and generally do things better with my right hand, but I always cross my left leg/ankle over my right, and my left thumb goes over my right when I clasp hands??
13. the last thing you drank:
14. the last thing you ate:
Barbecue potato chips! I opened up a new bag today and I… almost ate all of it. (I’m craving chocolate cereal and
15. your last phone call:
I don’t talk on the phone a lot at all so I’m just gonna guess… either my mom, dad, or sister?
16. your last text message:
My last text message was “ur doing amazing!!!!” to my friend.
17. your last email:
The last email I sent was a birthday email to my fave, Ju!!
18. the last song you listened to:
The last song I remember listening to was on the radio: In My Blood by Shawn Mendes! I actually… really love this song and it means a lot to me (I’m even trying (and failing) to choreograph a dance to it).
19. the last book you read:
Grim Lovelies by Megan Shepherd! Blog book review to come soon but guys… the treatment of queer characters in this book was really bad (aka bury your gays).
20. the last time you cried:
Uhh I think a few nights ago??
21. the last blog you read:
My forever favorite Melanie @ Mel to the Any!!
22. the last person you spoke to:
23. the last place you visited:
24. your last holiday abroad:
In July, I went to Japan and Thailand! See my post on it here.
HAVE YOU EVER?
this is the most useless but also the funniest section
25. have you ever gotten back with an ex?
No, because I’ve never had a partner.
26. have you ever been cheated on?
No, because I’ve never had a partner.
27. have you ever cheated on someone?
No, because I’ve never had a partner.
28. have you ever lost someone special to you?
I don’t… think so?
29. have you ever been so drunk you threw up?
I AM AN UNDERAGE TEENAGER. (So even if this happened, would I admit it.)
30. have you ever fallen out of love with someone?
No, because I’ve never been in love with someone.
31. have you ever met someone who changed you?
I don’t think so…? I mean I think everyone I meet has some effect on me but I can’t think of just one person with one huge effect.
32. have you ever been in a situation where you found out who your real friends are?
Not really? Luckily. I’ve kind of fallen out of close friendship with some people but… I don’t know.
33. have you ever kissed someone you probably shouldn’t have?
The only kisses I’ve had were when I was a young smol five-or-six-or-seven-year old experimenting with friends to see what it was like. They were all girls which SHOULD HAVE BEEN A SIGN.
34. have you ever found out people were talking about you behind your back?
No, but I’m sure people do. (I HOPE IT’S NICE THINGS!!!)
35. have you ever broken someone’s heart?
I hope not? I don’t think I’m that powerful (yet).
36. have you ever kissed a stranger?
37. have you ever had your own heart broken?
Yes I have but not in a relationship kind of situation. (IT’S THE BOOKS.)
38. have you ever had sex on the first date?
I’M AN UNDERAGE TEENAGER (AND I’M DEMI).
39. have you ever been arrested?
I’M AN UNDERAGE TEENAGER TOO AFRAID TO DO ANYTHING.
40. have you ever been attracted to someone that isn’t the gender you usually find attractive?
I find people of all genders atrractive. I mean, sexuality aside, you HAVE to admit when someone’s just looking really good.
41. have you ever done something you regret?
Living? (Oops too depressing.)
42. have you ever had a threesome?
I’M AN UNDERAGE TEENAGER TOO AFRAID TO DO ANYTHING.
43. have you ever embarrassed yourself in public?
44. have you ever misjudged someone?
I don’t really know? At one point in our lives, won’t we have all “misjudged” someone? People can be totally different than what we picture them to be and that’s completely okay.
YOUR BELIEFS & OPINIONS
I feel the need to make a disclaimer: if my beliefs in any way offend you, then please feel free to unfollow me. I would unfollow someone whose beliefs I strongly strongly disagree with so you’re fully entitled to do that and frankly, there are some beliefs that I really don’t like so I would not want any followers who carry those beliefs. thanks!!!
45. do you believe in God?
Nope. I don’t believe in God or any god or any gods. But I’m not going to scream at you if you believe in them. Like I expect people not to scream at me for not believing.
46. do you believe in yourself?
47. do you believe in Santa Claus?
Does anybody, at this point?
48. do you believe in ghosts?
KIND OF. I love writing about ghosts (even though they can be creepy) and I kind of believe they exist? But also not. I don’t know.
49. do you believe in aliens?
The universe is SO. HUGE. I get an existential crisis every time I think about how large it is, and how tiny we are in comparison. So there is a 1000000% chance that there is some life out there, besides us.
50. do you believe in miracles?
Small miracles, yes, but not big ones. I believe that small miracles can lead to a huge big change, but big changes happen gradually, not in the space of like one day.
51. do you believe in the power of positive thinking?
Sorta? I think it’s really freeing to think negatively sometimes, but I also think there’s a point where negative thinking becomes unhealthy and you need to think positively at least a LITTLE.
52. do you believe in love at first sight?
No. I believe in attraction or lust at first sight but DEFINITELY not “love”.
53. can money make you happy?
Yes, it can! Money can buy you lots of things that make you happy, and feeling financially stable can really impact your mental health in a positive way. I don’t think money is the ONLY thing that makes you happy though.
54. would you describe yourself as a feminist?
ALL THE WAY YES. Honestly, I don’t know why people would NOT be feminist, it literally means to want gender equality…??
55. are you pro-life or pro-choice?
Pro-choice. I’ve already gotten comments attacking me for this, just watch them increase considerably.
I don’t have to explain anything, but all I’m going to say is: pro-choice does not necessarily equal pro-abortion, and just because you believe abortion isn’t right for you, you shouldn’t deny that OPTION for other people. *shrug emoji eternally*
56. do you have strong political beliefs?
I have strong beliefs about topics that are considered political, if that counts?? I honestly try to stay out of politics (as much as possible in such a politics-driven world) because I live in a place where most people have very different political beliefs from me.
57. do you have strong religious beliefs?
Not really! I’m sad I don’t have a stronger connection to my religion, actually. But while I’m not a hugely religious person, I do have strong beliefs about religion in general. (And a large chunk of it is based on my negative experiences from being non-Christian in a majorly Christian country. *upside down smiley face emoji eternally*)
58. what do you think the most important thing you can give a child is?
Love! Support! Someone to take care of them and show them that love and support! And food! Water! Shelter! Clothes! Stability!
59. are you eating anything right now?
A STRAWBERRY POPSICLE, WHICH IS SO GOOD.
60. are you drinking anything right now?
Strawberry popsicle juice…??
61. what are you listening to right now?
Brooklyn Nine-Nine is playing in the background and I love it.
62. what are you thinking about right now?
I’m thinking about how my lips are cold from the popsicle and how I want to eat it but I can’t because I’m typing with both hands.
63. what are you waiting for right now?
I have dance in a few hours and it’s my first dance class of the year!
64. what are you most excited about right now?
THE WEEK-LONG BREAK FROM SCHOOL I HAVE IN OCTOBER.
65. what’s your pet hate right now?
I literally have no idea what this question is… like my pet peeve? My pet peeve right now is that I caN’T EAT MY POPSICLE WHILE TYPING.
66. what’s your favorite thing right now?
67. if you weren’t answering these questions, what would you be doing right now?
I was going to say I would be doing homework but we all know that’s a lie. I would be watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine with my full attention.
68. your first best friend:
A girl named Riya! She knew me since I was a baby.
69. your first kiss:
I haven’t had an *official* first kiss, only experimental kisses when I was young.
70. your first celebrity crush:
It takes quite a lot for me to get a crush on someone I know, let alone a celebrity, so I don’t have any celebrity crushes at all?? But if it had to be someone, it’d probably be Zendaya, let’s be real here. Or Lana Condor. Or Tom Holland.
71. your first holiday:
What does this even mean???
72. your first pet:
I fostered a guinea pig named Remy for two months!! He got so fat because we spoiled him, oops.
73. your first regret:
Am I supposed to remember these kinds of things???
74. your first job:
Don’t have a job yet but I want to get one soon-ish!!
75. your first childhood memory:
Being carried into my pre-school room (I remember: MS. MELISSA’S MONKEYS!!) and crying. But then I played in the sand box and calmed down.
WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
76. love or money?
This one is so hard. I think I’d actually be fine without romantic love, but no platonic or familial love? Tough. Idk. No answer.
77. twitter or facebook?
78. hook up or relationship?
79. dogs or cats?
DOGS DOGS DOGS DOGS DOGS.
80. coffee or tea?
What about… neither.
81. beer or wine?
I don’t drink (and even if I did, would I really admit it here as a minor??? no) and I don’t know the difference in taste but beer sounds less appealing than wine.
82. sweet or savory?
83. introvert or extrovert?
I’m an introvert all the way. Being with people helps me a lot sometimes but I need a lot of alone time, especially to recharge.
84. vampires or werewolves?
85. seaside or countryside?
Seaside because pretty beaches!
86. summer or winter?
WINTER. Summer is way too hot in Texas: In early June it was literally 96 degrees Fahrenheit at SEVEN IN THE EVENING. AND IT WASN’T EVEN SUMMER YET.
87. books or movies?
Is this even a question? On this book blog about books run by a book-lover?? BOOKS.
88. horror or comedy?
Horror terrifies me and I love to laugh so comedy all the way.
RANDOM QUESTIONS TO FINISH ON
89. do you wish you could change your past?
I’m a believer that changing things in the past could change things in the present/future but there ARE small moments I wish I could change.
90. what’s your dream job?
A published author! Though that’s not enough to sustain me since they get paid sO LiTtLE, so I’d love to work in publishing in general.
91. what’s your guilty pleasure?
Anything I like I’m not guilty of.
92. what are you afraid of?
Lots of things. For example: I hate the dark.
93. what was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
I think it was an artist?? I wasn’t even good at art, jesus christ.
94. if you could have any superpower, what would it be?
TO MANIPULATE TIME. THAT WOULD SOLVE SO MANY OF MY PROBLEMS.
95. if you could change anything about your life what would it be?
Living without anxiety or depression sounds… so nice.
96. would you want immortality?
Noooo. I’m already struggling to live this one mortal life, and also, living while my loved ones are gone? NO.
97. if you could interview anyone alive or dead who would you choose?
I HAVE NO IDEA.
98. would you say you are happy?
Depends?? I’m pretty much really “meh” nowadays, but you can also catch me while I’m “depressed” or “happy”.
99. what one piece of advice would you give to yourself at age eighteen?
I’M AN UNDERAGE TEENAGER.
(Can eighteen-year-old give ME a piece of advice???)
100. where would you like to be in five years’ time?
Content with my life, content with myself, and doing something I love.
did you have fun reading this??? (honestly i had fun writing it and that’s all that matters for me) what kind of pet do you want, if any? are you an introvert or extrovert?? and what’s your zodiac?