O Wondrous Me
Alright, let’s keep this nice and short, the opposite of my blog posts.
Hello there! I’m May Everly, the full-time resident of this blog. As May the Mango Queen, I love dried mangoes and [regular] mangoes, and would appreciate very much if you gave free mangoes to me. Some basic facts about me (in list form because #LISTS)
- I love love LOVE to write, but have never finished a novel before. I hope to publish at least one New York Times bestseller someday, and my dream is to be a full-time author (where I can stay home in my PJs, browse the internet, and say that it’s my job to procrastinate).
- I also love love LOVE to read. I am an avid reader and total bookworm, even though my brain is too slow and cannot process books fast enough to my preference. But we can’t all get what we want. (Especially me. WHY MUST THE UNIVERSE CURSE ME SO.)
- If you can’t tell already, I love using parentheses. (And use it a little too much, to be honest.)
- (Dang it.)
- Along with being a writer and a reader, I am a dancer. I’m quite shy, but I love to express myself through the movements of my body and just flow to the beauty of music. MUSIC (and dance) IS LIFE.
- I play piano, and you can see me often crying tears of frustration as I try to read new notes. I also love to sing and believe that I have a pretty good singing voice (though most of its beautiful-ness happens in the shower).
- INFP-T // Ravenclaw // Hamiltrash (OH YES HAVE I MENTIONED HOW MUCH I LOVE HAMILTON GAAAAH) // 13 years old // Buddhist // lover of words with a really bad vocabulary // AND #AWESOME
- Because I scarily forgot to mention Hamilton: HAMILTON. HAMILTON IS LIFE. IF YOU HAVE NOT LISTENED TO IT YET, GO LISTEN NOW. (And scream with me about how awesome Lafayette is.)
- Oh yes, I forgot to mention that I have a certain infatuation with the Click-Twist Pentel mechanical pencil. When I lost (also known as WHEN SOMEONE STOLE) one of these beloved pencils, it felt like my heart had been ripped out. #sendhelp
The proper ways to address me include the following: Your Majesty, Your Mangoness, and May. (But preferably the first two, because I am a queen and deserve full respect.)
(Hmm, that wasn’t as short as I’d expected it to be. But you know me. #SMUSHING THINGS INTO THINGS INTO THINGS.)
Oh yes, and before you go on to look at the next section of this page (remember to do that, you little bean), I hope you enjoy your stay at Forever and Everly! I love love comments and it would mean a lot to me if you left me one! Thank you so much for visiting and have a wonderful day. *tips hat*
I mean: *tips crown*
O Wondrous Blog
Forever and Everly is a blog for those who are addicted to books (like me), trying and horribly failing to write good stories (like me), and have many fangirling moments full of squeals and all-caps talk (like me).
I try to post content that readers will enjoy reading and find help in. My usual topics are books and writing, though I’ll occasionally sneak in a blogging post here and there. I sometimes speak of my life (but not really because my life is #boring), but am more likely to fangirl and obsess over books with you in the comments.