I’m May, a teen book lover and blogger, and writer! I’m passionate about books, social issues, and food. On my blog you should expect lots of screaming about books, diversity, writing, and food (namely mangoes).
[she/her pronouns for now]
- I’m Thai (born and live in the US), and I will fight EVERYONE who claims that Thai food isn’t the best food to exist.
- I’m officially a Ravenclaw, but a self-proclaimed Slytherclaw. No one can tell me otherwise.
- I have the personality type of INFP and I’m apparently 86% introverted. (I’d personally say more like 90%.) And I’m also 97% turbulent and 3% assertive, so that’s fun!!!
- I have self-diagnosed anxiety and depression and both mental illnesses affect me really horribly and more often than not, you’ll see me in a bad mental place. Please be patient with me because I panic over the smallest things and I’m not always in the best mental space!!
- I’m queer, and if you have a problem with that, PLEASE feel free to leave.
- Hobbies: reading, writing, blogging, dance
- Genres: YA (fantasy, contemporary, magical realism)
- Authors: Leigh Bardugo, Marie Lu, Victoria Schwab, Anna-Marie McLemore, Rick Riordan
- Music: Hayley Kiyoko, Troye Sivan, Hamilton
FIND ME ELSEWHERE