I’m May, a teen book lover and blogger, and writer! I’m passionate about books, social issues, and food. On my blog you should expect lots of screaming about books, diversity, writing, and food (namely mangoes).
- I’m Thai (born and live in the US), and I will fight EVERYONE who claims that Thai food isn’t the best food to exist.
- I love to write, though you’ll likely find me NOT writing rather than actually doing it. The usual genre I write in are fantasy (specifically urban fantasy)!
- I’m like 41% Ravenclaw, 40% Slytherin, and 19% Hufflepuff. Everything but Gryffindor honestly.
- I’m an INFP and it matches me so perfectly I hate it.
- I have anxiety and depression and both mental illnesses affect me really horribly. More often than not, you’ll see me in a bad mental place, so please be patient with me!!
- I’m queer, and if you have a problem with that, PLEASE feel free to leave. I use she/they pronouns!
- Hobbies: reading, writing, dance, eating
- Genres: YA (fantasy & contemporary)
- Authors: Leigh Bardugo, Marie Lu, Victoria Schwab, Anna-Marie McLemore, Rick Riordan
- Music: Hayley Kiyoko, Troye Sivan, Marina and the Diamonds, Hamilton
FIND ME ELSEWHERE