I’m May, a teen book lover and blogger, and writer! I’m passionate about books, social issues, and food. On my blog you should expect lots of screaming about books, diversity, writing, and food (namely mangoes).
- I’m Thai (born and live in the US), and I refuse to believe that Thai food is not the best food to exist.
- I love to write, though you’ll likely find me NOT writing rather than actually doing it. The usual genre I write in is fantasy (specifically urban fantasy), and I also write poetry!
- I’m very introverted, use humor as a shield,
- I have anxiety and depression and both mental illnesses affect me really horribly. More often than not, you’ll see me in a bad mental place, so please be patient with me!!
- I’m queer and use she/they pronouns!
- Hobbies: reading, writing, dance, eating
- Genres: YA (fantasy & contemporary)
- Authors: Leigh Bardugo, Marie Lu, Victoria Schwab, Anna-Marie McLemore, Rick Riordan
- Music: weird mix of kind of indie pop, kind of pop, and kind of indie rock?
- Artists: Hayley Kiyoko, Troye Sivan, Marina and the Diamonds, Brockhampton, Hozier, Hamilton
FIND ME ELSEWHERE