I’m May, a teen book lover and blogger, and writer! I’m passionate about books, dance, and music. On my blog you should expect lots of screaming about books, diversity, writing, and whatever Netflix show I’m obsessed with at the time.
- I’m Thai (born and live in the US), and I refuse to believe that Thai food is not the best food to exist.
- I’m an avid reader of Young Adult books, and I try to read solely diverse books!
- I love to write, though you’ll likely find me NOT writing rather than actually doing it. I usually write in the fantasy genre, and also try to write some poetry.
- I’m very introverted and use humor as a shield a little too often!!
- I’m queer and use she/her pronouns!
ABOUT MY BLOG
- On my blog, you can find book lists, book reviews, discussions, helpful guides, and more!
- I’ve been blogging since January 2017, and I’ve loved it ever since! (Please do NOT try to look back at my old posts, or you’ll hear me crying in the distance.)
- You may know me for my love of mangoes, or my overuse of parentheses, or hosting the Book Blogger Awards!
- I’m open to working with authors and publishers: contact me here.
- Hobbies: reading, writing, dance, eating
- Genres: YA (fantasy & contemporary)
- Authors: Leigh Bardugo, Marie Lu, Anna-Marie McLemore, Rick Riordan
- Music: Wallows and only Wallows :o)
- Shows: Miraculous Ladybug, Criminal Minds, One Day at a Time, The Good Place
FIND ME ELSEWHERE