MANGOES + ME = HAPPINESS.
Hello there! I’m May, aka the Mango Queen. As you can most likely tell, I love mangoes and they are my obsession and I will love them till the day I die.
I’m a hardcore bookworm who reads YA, mostly fantasy and contemporary. However, I’m literally BROKE, so the library is my savior. Reading is one of my MOST FAVORITE things to do in the world, and I wouldn’t give it up for anything.
I am also a writer and I’ve finished like, one novel. I always abandon my projects for ones that sound better but actually ARE not better?? I love writing magic and sassy characters and soft boys and lots and lots of diversity.
I absolutely LOVE blogging and am totally open to making new friends! I love to blog mainly about books, but also about writing and blogging. (A blog about blogging,,, wow.)
I’m a hardcore FANGIRL and I’ll list some of my favorite authors down below so we can scream together. I think I say omg too much but will I apologize??? No. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Other facts about me:
- I’m a dancer and have been for over 8 years. Except I still 1) look stupid when I do it and 2) am way too shy to actually like dance anywhere outside of dance class. It’s stupid, I nkow.
- I also play the piano but just end up angrily banging on the keys a lot.
- I AM DEFINITE HAMILTRASH AND I NEED TO MEET MORE FANS SO I CAN SCREAM WITH THEM.
- I’m a Ravenclaw but you could also call me a Slytherclaw. Aka 51% Ravenclaw and 49% Slytherin. FIGHT ME ON THIS JK ROWLING.
- I’m an INFP! Which says I’m an idealist and HAHAHA no. And I’m VERY VERY introverted aka please don’t expect me to blog about fun adventures in the outside because I don’t know the outside.
- I am Thai. I live in America but all of my family is Thai. If you want to ask any questions about that, shoot em at me! (BTW THAI FOOD IS THE BEST FIGHT ME.)
- I have self-diagnosed anxiety & social anxiety and it’s very mild, fortunately. Please be patient with me because I tend to get anxious over small things and feel overwhelmed by lots of stuff!!
- I am also queer and if you have a problem with that, I kindly ask you to leave my blog and/or unfollow because I cannot respect beliefs that don’t respect my existence, even if you believe my queerness is part of my “lifestyle” and not my actual identity.
- Similarly, I do not tolerate any sort of discrimination and I WILL call you out on things I view as wrong. I will always respect your opinions as long as you respect others’ existences, and you can always have a respectful debate/conversation with me, but I will never not stand up for my beliefs.
Favorite authors: (Uncle) Rick Riordan, Leigh Bardugo, Marie Lu, VE/Victoria Schwab, JK Rowling, and Marissa Meyer!!
I hope you enjoy reading my blog, and always feel free to leave me a comment! <333
(P.S. I also write book reviews on Goodreads. Friend me!)
Forever and Everly is a blog that talks mainly about books in a fun and hilarious and bright way!! There is much ranting and much salt and many mangoes, which just adds to the overall experience. Plus, your eyes will be blessed by the beautiful design, and you’ll also find yourself smiling and nodding along to all the posts!!
I hate complimenting myself.