CURRENTLY OPEN TO REVIEW REQUESTS!
Hi! Thank you for your interest in me as a possible reviewer! Outlined below is my review policy, and if you would like me to consider your request, please read it and comply with everything stated.
You can contact me through my contact form or via email (PREFERRED): email@example.com or may[dot]everly[at]gmail[dot]com. I will try to get back to you in 72 hours, though if you do not comply with everything below you may not hear a response from me at all. I reserve the right to say no, and everything I accept is on a case-by-case basis! Please do not expect an explanation if I say no.
- Young Adult, Middle Grade, or Adult (note that I will only accept Middle Grade or Adult on a case-by-case basis)
- diverse and/or by a marginalized author
- traditionally published
- I don’t mean to not support indie/self-published authors, but because I do have a decently large audience and indie authors are generally less well-known, I don’t want any possible low rating from me to discourage people from reading their books
I will accept:
- most others unless otherwise stated below
I will not accept:
- horror (but will accept thriller)
WHERE I WILL REVIEW
- always on Goodreads
- sometimes on my blog
- I am unable to review on Amazon because of new Amazon policies regarding eligibility to post reviews
- When emailing me, I would prefer if you put “Review Request: [title] by [author]” as your subject line.
- Not required but I would also appreciate if you could include the book’s summary, release date/review deadline, genre(s), age group, any content warnings, and the offered format(s) in your request.
Thank you, and I look forward to possibly working with you in the future!