Welcome back to the last post in my favorite blogger feature “series”!
I call it a series, but it’s literally just two posts.
Anyways, here’s part 2 in my round of shoutouts of my favorite bloggers and I’m sad that these are all the favorites I have!! I’m definitely making it a goal for 2019 to branch out more and find some more amazing book bloggers, because I know you’re out there!
Also, last time I did this, everyone’s comments made me tear up?? Stop. I’M the one who’s supposed to make you cry. Why is it happening to ME.
Disclaimer: 1) If you’re not mentioned here, I obviously still love you and you are amazing and you definitely aren’t a “bad blogger” or anything of the sort!! and 2) all the bloggers mentioned are in randomized order—as in I literally put names in an online randomizer—so there is no favoritism whatsoever <33
Emma is extraordinarily… talented at everything? She’s articulate, funny, cute, and amazing at making me feel good about myself. There are so many memorable things about her and her blog (Alice, pretty bookshelves, pretty face, driest most hilarious humor) and I love it.
She’s also just… really nice and caring and supportive? Her posts are so well-written and her reviews are detailed and long but I never get bored reading them. Plus we’ve shared a few unpopular book opinions, so we get to be attacked by book fans together! Friendship!
(she could write a grocery list and I’d love it but anyways)
- It’s my birthday so here are my ten favorite books
- The Unique Blogger Award: A very on-brand ego boost
- I read all the Harry Potter books and it was whatever: A definitive ranking
Dezzy is one of the sweetest bloggers I know. The comments she leaves on my blog always feel heartfelt and kind and caring, and she just has such a positive bubbly personality that you can’t help but feel cheerful as well!
Plus, though I haven’t seen that many of her posts yet, I’ve fallen in love with her blog from the ones that I’ve read. Her writing style is so bright and I love what she writes about, and I always smile whenever I get the chance to talk to her!!
- Most Anticipated 2019 Releases // Aka I cry about how slowly time goes by
- Birthday Book Tag // Oh my gosh I’m getting so old!!
- Book Review: Starfish by Akemi Dawn Bowman
Melanie is… basically an angel in the form of a human, and I don’t think there’s anyone who would disagree?? She’s so kind and sweet but also one of the most hilarious people I know (Felix? is that you?) and she has the rare ability to make everyone happy.
And, because she has to be even more perfect, her reviews and blog posts are so well-written and I genuinely trust her book opinions so much. I just love talking to her and she truly makes me smile all the time and I’m forever grateful she let me get close to her!!!
- Top Ten Tuesday | Ten Books I’m Thankful For
- October 2018 Wrap Up (her HALLOWEEN COSTUME)
- Top Ten Tuesday | Favorite Villains of All Time
Savannah is truly SO nice, and her posts are so much fun to read. And she has such an important voice; I know it’s partly my fault for not reaching out and finding these bloggers but she’s the only Native American blogger I know!
And also?? It’s lowkey weird but for the past few months Savannah has been like, my art guide? She comes up with all these solutions for me and my struggles with my art projects and if that’s not true friendship I don’t know what is.
- What It’s Like To Be A Blogger // from starting out to becoming a living blogging dinosaur + how it changes your content & perspective
- Why Bloggers Burn Out // + how it affects your mentality
- An #OwnVoices Discussion on Native American Representation // stereotypes & lack of seeing my culture in the media
Elise is literally the best?? It’s unfair that the rest of us don’t get to be as kind and hilarious and eloquent as her. Her blog posts? So much fun to read. Her discussions? So well-written. Her reviews? The best.
Elise is also another friend whose book opinions I trust enormously, and if I know Elise loved a book, I know I have to read it too. And I just… love talking to her? She always makes me laugh and she’s not only a great person and blogger but also an amazing friend.
(could link to all her posts but okay)
- How Fiction Saved My Life // Narratives Around Being Different in YA Literature
- Please Stop Killing Me — Let’s Talk about #BuryYourGays
- How to Read More // A Long Post
Michelle actually just came back from a blogging break yesterday, and I’m so happy about it!! She has such a distinct, hilarious voice, and I really love the topics she talks about. She always has such great ideas for posts and blog tags!
And I’m kind of in love with her WIP (her snippets are so funny and her aesthetics are some of the prettiest I’ve seen), and her blog as a whole is just super cute! Her writing posts are so much fun to read, which makes sense, considering her blog name.
- My WIP As Incorrect Quotes And Memes // What Do You Mean I Could Use This Time To Write Instead THIS IS A LOT MORE FUN AND LESS STRESSFUL OK
- The Mid-Year Book Freak Out Tag // You Want Me To Pick One For Every Question?? (do you SEE the aesthetics)
- My Current Writing Ideas/Projects That Are All Gay Duh + Aesthetics!
Lily is a blogger whose fast popularity is 100% deserved. I hate to say it but she is genuinely one of the sweetest people I know, and has supported me so much. She also is like, one of the most critical readers ever, but that just makes me trust her four- and five-star ratings even more!
Also, she writes so well (English isn’t her first language and yet she writes better than so many other native English speakers, including me), and her reviews and discussions are so detailed and articulate! Everything about her and her blog is perfect.
- (Bookish) Chats with Lily // My Half-Year Blogiversary Ft. a Reading Resolution & More Physical ARCs
- Bookish Musings & Discussion Time // My (Blogging) Struggles, and Disappointments
- Bookish Musings & Discussion Time // Reviewing (ARCs) is Hard
Beth is such a sweet blogger, and I love her posts. Her reviews are detailed and I absolutely love the topics she discusses, and I find myself agreeing with her more often than not! And her WIP sounds amazing and her aesthetics are BEAUTIFUL.
Plus, she always gives out the BEST recommendations. I know I’ve already said this before, but she’s the one who introduced me to Anna-Marie McLemore, who is one of my top favorite authors, and I couldn’t be more grateful!
- Discussion Time: Why Are Reviews So Hard to Write and So Unpopular in the Blogging Community?
- Discussion Time: How to Set Aside Time for Your WIP (and Not Get Distracted)
- Discussion Time: How Do Reviews Influence Our Own Opinions and is it a Good Thing?
Fitting that the randomizer would put her dead last, since that’s exactly where she is in my heart. <33
Ju’s not currently blogging like the idiot she is, but I love her posts and her discussions and everything she writes about. She supports me so much and is always a friend I can count on to always be there for me. At this point I’m literally wondering how she can deal with me because I vent about the most random things ever.
She’s unfortunately kind and funny and has such an important voice and always boosts other people. I just adore her so much and am so grateful for her friendship.
- Things I Want to See in the Book Community
- How Being a Book Blogger Affects My Reader Life
- 12 Asian-Inspired Fantasies Coming Out Late 2018 & Early 2019
do you share any of the same favorite bloggers as me?? (be sure to check out all these amazing people!) what are some of your favorite blog posts? shout out some of your faves in the comments!!